& abstract submission
The next MECANO General Meeting will take place on July 18th and 19th, 2013 in Duesseldorf, Germany at the Max-Planck-Institute for Iron Research (Max-Planck-Strasse 1).
GDRI MECANO is an international network, funded by CNRS, and focused on the mechanical properties of nano-objects.
For this second meeting, the scientific committee has chosen a scientific program structured around the following six topics:
1) Simulation of mechanical properties (ab-initio, MD, DDD, FEM, …)
2) Small Scale Mechanics (plasticity, fracture, creep, …)
3) Micro/Nano-Diffraction (coherent diffraction, Laue, …)
4) Micro/Nano-Microscopy (TEM, EBSD, …)
5) Synthesis of Nanoobjects/Films/Multilayers
6) Internal Stresses and Phase Transformations (growth stress, heterogeneity, interfaces, back stress, instabilities, …)