You are invited to register here :
Registration is done online, using a meeting management tool which has been implemented fairly recently. Although the overall procedure is straightforward and safe, there may be a few errors and inconsistencies remaining. Please read the following comments first, and then use your common sense when registering. Thank you.
- Symposium registration is a 2-step procedure. Step 1: pre-registration by following one of the links below. Step 2: after validation of the pre-registration by the chairman, you will receive an e-mail with a link to be used for completing the registration.
Please note: remember the exact format in which you entered your name, first name and e-mail address during pre-registration; this information is required for logging in for Step 2.
- Please use upper/lower case (John Doe), and not all capitals (JOHN DOE) when filling in the forms.
- On the pre-registration page, you have to enter your address details twice.
- In the drop-down menu "You are...", the category "Writer" is not clear, please ignore it.
IMPORTANT: Please do not forget to choose one category of fees :
- In the drop-down menu "Tarification", please choose the type of registration for you, which, unless instructed otherwise explicitly, should be either "Regular", "Student", "Exhibitor", "Accompagnying person", "Member" (for members of Im2np only).
- In Step 2, when asked for "Image rights / Droit à l'image", this refers to your agreement to having your photo taken. It is suggested to tick "yes".
- When asked who pays your registration, this refers to the addressee that will appear on the invoice. Payment is possible only by credit card (even for participants affiliated with French organisations), through a secure online transaction.
- After successful completion of the registration and payment, you will receive an official invoice in PDF format by e-mail.
For all inquiries about the fees payment, please contact the treasurer, at : email@example.com
No refund will be possible for cancellation after June 1, 2010